It’s that time of the year where a; the Top 10 lists come out. So, being a crowd follower (not), here are the Top 10 posts for 2018 from Healthcare Marketing Matters top to bottom.
Thank you for reading and best wishes for success and prosperity in 2019.
1. Increase the Power of Hospital Brand Marketing Using Your Triple Aim – Earned Media, Public Relations & Social Media
2. Hospital Marketing Appears Random and Unconnected, Says the Insured Healthcare Consumer
3. “Hey Alex, I Don’t Feel Well. Find A Physician Near Me.” Hospital Marketer, Is Your Website Optimized for Voice Search?
4. Social Media Use for Hospitals, the Easy Guide to Message and Channel Integration
5. Hospital Marketing Has a New Mission
6. Hospital Marketing If Done Right, Will Look Like a Distributive Network
7. What is Your Hospital Marketing Strategy Around Micro-Influencers?
8. Nine Essential Strategies for Engaging the Healthcare Consumer & Patient 24/7, Because That is the World They Live In.
9. Hospital Marketing If Done Right, Will Look Like a Distributive Network
10. It’s Not Social Media Anymore. Social Has Become the New Mainstream Media. Now what?
A note to my readers. You may have noticed that haven’t been posting as frequently as before. After 11 years of writing Healthcare Marketing Matters, the weekly research and topic selection becomes a bit of a chore. While there has been much progress in hospitals and marketing, it remains mired in a features approach looking at us and little content that fosters true engagement with the patient and healthcare consumer.
The other reason is semi-retirement.
Michael is a healthcare business, marketing, communications strategist and thought-leader. As an internationally followed healthcare strategy blogger, his blog, Healthcare Marketing Matters is read in 52 countries and listed on the ranked at No. 3 on the list by Feedspot.com. Michael is a Life Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives, and a Professional Certified Marketer, American Marketing Association. An expert in healthcare marketing strategy, digital marketing & social media, Michael is in the top 10 percent of social media experts nationwide and is considered an established influencer. For inquiries regarding strategic consulting engagements, call Michael at 815-351-0671. Opinions expressed are my own.
For more topics and thought leading discussions like this, join his group, , a LinkedIn Professional Group.