|Image by Tumisu from Pixabay|
What a year 2020 has been, from the Coronavirus pandemic to the election and everything in between.
The response by hospitals and health systems across the country to the pandemic has been excellent. In an industry not known for rapid innovation and adoption of new ways to deliver care, the pandemic showed just how resourceful the leaders, doctors, and nurses changed their organizations to meet the need of patients, the community, and face the threat head-on.
Kudos to everyone for the countless lives saved. Remember those doctors, nurses, first responders, and other healthcare workers who lost their lives serving others.
As some of you may know, I write another blog, Perceptions, Observations, and Musings of an Old Man, since 2019. Writing two blogs takes its toll and is not easy. I am wimping out for the last two weeks of 2020 and giving you the best of Healthcare Marketing Matters blog posts from 2020. The best blog posts' criteria are the number of views, ranked highest to lowest with 1,000 views and above being the lowest.
Your readership humbles me. I am amazed that people worldwide thought about what I was writing was worth them taking time from their day and spend it with me. When I started Healthcare Marketing Matters, back in February 2007, I never thought it would grow from a few hundred monthly views to being read in 52 nations with slightly over 12,000 views per month.
The best I can do is to say thank you for reading. I am humbled and grateful, and I am looking forward to sharing more strategic thought and considerations with you in 2021.
Stay safe. Mask up. Get vaccinated.
1) Hospital Grassroots Marketing- Seven Ideas to Lead the Community Out of the Pandemic -https://bit.ly/2P63kK1 – published July 28th - 2,205 views.
2) What is the Ongoing Role of The Hospital in a Public Health Crisis? https://bit.ly/2E5BHP0
Hospital Quality Award Season is Here. What Does That Mean During a Pandemic? https://bit.ly/2DvmeaI
13) Hope is Not a Strategy; Leading Patients, Community Through the Flu Season, COVID-19 Reemergence is. https://bit.ly/35uI4an
14) With the "New Normal" Courtesy of SARS-CoV2, what is Your Continuous Engagement Strategy? https://bit.ly/3cWZw89
https://bit.ly/2Y6gyvXpublished April 26th - 1,590 views.The Primary Care Marketing Opportunity
16) News Flash: SARS-CoV-2 has Changed Everything. Hospital Marketing Needs to Change too. https://bit.ly/2WKBI1r - published May 19th – 1,549 views.
17) Have You Completed a Hospital Marketing Department Audit? https://bit.ly/3gNibW1 - published August 11th – 1,547 views.
18) Time for Marketing's Return to the Hospital Leadership Table https://bit.ly/2ZXyM3z
26) Is the Golden Age of Patient and Community Engagement at Hand? https://bit.ly/3b5hg05
27) Hospital COVID-19 Communications Today, Will Impact Future Consumer Decisions https://bit.ly/2QDmyb1
28) Coronavirus, Your Hospital, and Crisis Communications- Key Principles to Use. http://bit.ly/3aBZXTO
Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Best wishes for a safe, healthy, successful, and prosperous 2021.
|Image by amorimboitec from Pixabay|
Michael is a healthcare business, marketing, communications strategist, and thought leader. As an internationally followed healthcare strategy blogger, his blog, Healthcare Marketing Matters, is read in 52 countries and is listed on the 100 Top Healthcare Marketing Blogs & Websites ranked at No. 3 on the list by Feedspot.com. Michael is a Life Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives. An expert in healthcare marketing strategy, digital marketing, and social media, Michael is in the top 10 percent of social media experts nationwide and is considered an established influencer. For inquiries regarding strategic consulting engagements, you can email me at email@example.com.
Signup for the e-newsletter Healthcare Marketing Daily and have the latest healthcare marketing and business news for providers and vendors delivered right to your mailbox daily. Add your email address in the signup on the sidebar.